Maintaining the position as one of the most prestigious tourism events in the Mekong region, ITE HCMC has always had a strong attraction and positive impact on the tourism industry. Let's take a look at the reviews of ITE HCMC from participants below to understand more about this event.
Exhibitors at ITE HCMC’s reviews
For exhibitors, ITE HCMC is the place to promote tourism brands and products, seize opportunities for negotiation and cooperation between the parties, and create new steps in development. In addition, exhibitors always receive enthusiastic support from the Organizing Committee.
Vietnam Airlines said about the event: “ITE HCMC has promoted our image to customers and companies in the industry effectively. We would like to convey my appreciation to the organizers.”. Meanwhile, at ITE HCMC 2019, Bamboo Airways said: “As this was our first year to take part in ITE HCMC,the event was the most attractive and well-organized tourism event in Vietnam.”
Vietnam Airlines as an exhibitor at ITE HCMC 2019
Beside that, international exhibitors also have positive feedback:
- India Tourism: “It has been a good experience participating at ITE HCMC 2019 with a good mix of buyers from all over the region. It gave us a good platform to immerse brand awareness. The organizer has been extremely helpful and cooperative.”.
- Seoul Tourism Organization: “It’s so significant to exhibit “Seoul Beauty Showroom” in ITE HCMC 2019. We really appreciate the enthusiasm of the Vietnamese and it was a good chance to meet various media and buyers. We hope to keep a good relationship between Ho Chi Minh City and Seoul.”.
- Ministry of Tourism, Cambodia: “ITE HCMC 2019 is a very useful event because it is a meeting place for buyers and sellers to connect and exchange, as well as involve in tourism activities. Moreover, every country can also introduce their culture to all visitors at ITE HCMC 2019.”.
International buyers at ITE HCMC’s reviews
Not only from participating exhibitors, ITE HCMC is also highly appreciated by international buyers for its quality and efficiency:
ITE HCMC is highly appreciated by international buyers for its quality and efficiency
- Thomas Cook (China): “The event was very organized and we met many sales people, owners as well as high level leaders from hotels or travel agencies.”.
- King Holidays (Italia): “It was a great experience and a chance to meet many hotel resorts tour operators. Thanks for the hospitality and great opportunity to make new contacts.”.
- Sunshine Tours (Bahrain): “The purpose of my visit was met. The arrangement for buyers was satisfying. Though there were misses and hits, the organizers were fast in fixing the concerns. Congrats on the successful event.”.
- ATS Beyond Travel (UAE): “ITE HCMC 2019 was an important event for us to attend as it helped us forge some very important and useful networks in promoting bilateral tourism between UAE and Vietnam.”.
Comments of the Organizing Committee and the authorities:
Ms. Nguyen. Thi Anh Hoa, Director of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Touris
“In the context of resuming tourism after COVID-19, ITE HCMC 2022 is one of the key activities to promote tourism globally. We are actively inviting quality international partners, corporations, potential customers, as well as tourism institutions to attend and exchange. The event can assure an abundant source of international visitors from well-known markets as well as new markets to Vietnam in the coming time. With the breakout in operation, the expo will surely maintain the position of the crucial annual tourism event in Vietnam and the Mekong region”, Ms. Nguyen. Thi Anh Hoa, Director of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism affirmed.
Comments of the participants in ITE HCMC 2022
Mr. Vo Anh Tai, Deputy General Director of Saigon Holding Company (Saigontourist Group) expressed: “Saigontourist Group anticipates that ITE HCMC 2022 will be an important breakpoint in promoting and optimizing the tourism market. Furthermore, the event will create traction to contribute to the recovery and development of the industry in Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam. Additionally, the participation of speakers, guests, and experts will ensure seminars with practical information for ITE HCM 2022. Moreover, we believe that the event is very well-organized with modern and impressive booths. ITE HCMC 2022 will definitely attract the public, tourism institutions, and a large number of tourists.”
Participants of ITE HCMC 2019
Mr. Lee Jae Hoon, Chief of Korea National Administration of Tourism’s representative office in Viet Nam shared: “ITE HCMC is an opportunity to connect Korean tourism businesses and major tourism enterprises in Vietnam. This also promotes the reconnection of tourism activities between the two countries. Besides, the expo can help Korea to introduce destinations and culture to tourists. Within the framework of ITE HCMC 2022, the Korea Tourism Organization will organize “The Korean Night” on September 9, 2022. This special event will play an important role in tightening the strategic relationship between the two countries as well as celebrating the 30th anniversary of the establishment between Korea and Vietnam. We hope that the interrelation in tourism will promise collaborations in different fields of the coming period”.
Mr. Derek Chou, Director of the Taiwan Tourism Bureau HCMC office: “Vietnam is one of Taiwan's most important tourism markets. I am very delighted to find out that the HCMC International Tourism Fair 2022 will be officially held this year after 2-years of pausing due to the epidemic. Taiwan is expected to host a delegation to Vietnam to participate in this event. Hopefully, the tourism relations between the two countries can be tightened in the future and there will be more accomplishments.”
After 2 years of the epidemic, this is a valuable chance to promote Vietnam’s iconic images as well as Ho Chi Minh City tourism to international and domestic tourists. In addition, travel agencies can come abroad and collaborate with the goal to improve supply and demand in tourism. This year, the organizers have decided to expand the event’s size and focus on bringing outstanding quality to the expo. Furthermore, the exhibit is targeting to become the pioneer in promoting inbound tourism with the most updated technology such as international online transactions.