CONDITIONS FOR HOSTED BUYER
Please read carefully before completing the Registration Form for being an ITE HCMC Hosted Buyer
1. The ITE HCMC Hosted Buyers Program will be implemented at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as a part of the official program of ITE HCMC 2023 which will be held from 7 to 9 September 2023.
2. ITE HCMC 2023 is open to all suppliers of international & ASEAN tourism products and services as well as buyers from around the world and other tourism-related establishments promoting tourist traffic to and within the region. ITE HCMC Buyers include travel wholesalers, retailers, agents, convention and incentive organizers and other establishments dealing outbound into Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
3. All Buyers who are confirmed to participate are required to complete the following:
a. ITE HCMC Confirmed Buyer Registration Form
b. ITE HCMC Buyer Questionnaire Form
and submit such forms to ITE HCMC Hosted Buyer Registration Committee within 5 working days from the date of the confirmation letter with a required payment of US$150 as the Administration Fee and a deposit of US$350 as the Performance Bond.
Please kindly be noted that the Performance Bond is to guarantee the participation of the Buyer in the Program and will be refunded after the Buyer completes the schedule with the Organizing Board.
4. Please email ITE HCMC Buyer Registration Form and Questionnaire to: Hosted Buyer Team via email@example.com
Important: All qualified Buyers approved by the Buyer Advisory Committee are required to make a payment of US$150 as the Administration Fee and a deposit of US$350 as the Performance Bond.
Fees or Charges
1. All fees are to be paid in US Dollars.
2. ITE HCMC Hosted Buyer Administration Fee is US$150 and the payment must be made in full, exclusive of any bank fee or charge involved which shall be for the account of Buyer.
3. Vietnam banking regulations stipulate a surcharge for any remittance by bank draft and telegraphic transfer. If you remit by bank draft or telegraphic transfer, the above bank fee shall be charged to the Buyer and will be deducted from the Performance Bond.
4. Please email a telegraphic transfer slip or a copy of pay in slip with buyer’s name and company name stated clearly on it.
Payment by telegraphic transfer and bank draft must be made payable and sent to the ITE HCMC Buyer Registration Committee. Payment may be remitted directly to the following:
Subject: ITE HCMC 2023 Buyer Registration – [Buyer’s full name] – [Ref No]
|Account No.||Account Name||A/C Type||Currency|
C.I.S VIETNAM ADVERTISING & EXHIBITION JSC
Abbreviation: C.I.S VIETNAM., JSC
|Bank name:||JOINT - STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM|
|Bank branch:||OPERATION CENTRE|
|Bank address:||11 LANG HA, THANH CONG W., BA DINH DIST., HANOI, VIETNAM|
|SWIFT Code:||BFTV VNVX 001|
Cancellation, Substitution and Refund
1. The ITE HCMC Buyer Registration must be notified in writing (by email) of any cancellation or delegate substitution, with receipt acknowledgement from the ITE HCMC Buyer Registration Committee.
2. No refund shall be made for cancellation for all Buyers.
3. All refunds (if any) will only be remitted after the close of ITE HCMC 2023.
4. An administration fee of US$60 will be levied on every substitution made for a Buyer Registration.
5. Lost badges will be replaced upon payment of an administrative fee of US$20.
1. Only duly registered ITE HCMC Buyers and Sellers are allowed to participate in ITE HCMC Buyers Program.
2. Admission to ITE HCMC Buyers area will be strictly on the basis of ITE HCMC Buyers name badges. All Buyers and Sellers are required to wear their badges at all times in the ITE HCMC Buyers area.
3. Hosted Buyers, after approval from the Buyer Advisory Committee, will be provided each with a complimentary round trip air ticket and accommodation, of which the details and conditions will be advised later.
4. Complimentary transfers will be provided for all Buyers staying at the Official Hotels.
5. Special accommodation rates at the Official Hotels will be provided for Non-Hosted Buyers.
Acceptance of registration
This application, when signed and stamped, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant of the organization and the ITE HCMC Hosted Buyers Committee that the above terms and conditions have been read and understood by the applicant. The ITE HCMC Hosted Buyers Committee reserves the right to reject any application which is incomplete or does not comply with the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for your registration, the organizers will contact you soon!