What to expect at ITE HCMC 2022
As the largest and most established travel event in Vietnam, the 16th ITE HCMC 2022 will be held under the theme “Growing Forward Together”, endorsed by Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
The event is an annual international travel event that enhance exchanges, tourism promotion and business opportunities for domestic and foreign tourism companies. Moreover, ITE HCMC 2022 will be held in hybrid format – physical event, complemented with virtual components such as virtual B2B meetings with buyers, conferences, live streaming.
ITE HCMC 2022 is expected to attract over 300 participating companies and 150 high-level buyers from over 50 countries and territories, together with more than 30,000 trade visitors, all gathering in one place, over the three days.
The event is expected to symbolize the resilience, strength and creativity of the Vietnam tourism industry in a period of unprecedented volatility and difficulty in the global tourism industry; a networking platform for coordination and mutual support of tourism associations and local tourism businesses across the country to promote domestic tourism market, as well as create synergy to improve the competitiveness and attractiveness of Vietnam’s tourism to other countries in the region when the international tourism market reopens after the COVID-19 pandemic.
ITE HCMC AT A GLANCE
- Event Name
THE 16TH INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL EXPO HO CHI MINH CITY
Hybrid Event – physical event, complemented with virtual components such as
virtual B2B meetings with buyers, conferences, live streaming.
- Event Date & Time
TRADE VISITORS ONLY
9:00 – 17:00, 08 – 09 September 2022
17:00 – 19:00, 08 – 09 September 2022
09:00 – 19:00, 10 September 2022
- Exhibition & Conference Venue
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre (SECC)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Registration Area
Entrance, Ground Floor
- Exhibit Area
- Endorsed by
• Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism, Vietnam
• People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
- Organized by
• Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
• Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism
• C.I.S Vietnam Advertising & Exhibition JSC
• Le & Brothers Company Limited (Le Bros)
Message from Organizing Committee
- 1. Official Invitation for Organizations and Businesses (English)
- 2. Official Invitation for Vietnam Travel Authorities (Vietnamese)
- 3. Official Invitation for Vietnam Travel Authorities (English)
- 4. Official Invitation for Vietnam Travel Businesses (Vietnamese)
- 5. Layout ITE HCMC 2022
Our Sponsors and Supporting Organizations
Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee
Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism
C.I.S Vietnam Advertising & Exhibition JSC
Le & Brothers Company Limited