Who should exhibit
ITE HCMC is a great platform to showcase products and services to visitors and buyers from all across the globe.
The 18th ITE HCMC 2024 is expected to attract more than 400 exhibiting companies and brands from 40 countries and territories, including Cambodia, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, etc. as well as 45 cities & provinces of Vietnam, cementing its status as one of the fastest growing international tourism trade events in the region.
- 1. Accommodations, Hotels, Resorts
- 7. Luxury Travel/Golf Tours/Cruises
- 2. Associations/Institutions
- 8. Medical Tourism, Wellness, Spa
- 3. Attractions/Theme Parks/Museums/ Traditional Villages
- 9. MICE Organizers
- 4. Education/Tourism Training Facilities
- 10. NTOs / Tourism Promotion Agencies
- 5. Enterprises producing and trading related products & services
- 11. Transportations, Airlines / Carriers
- 6. Enterprises producing and trading typical products of the region
- 12. Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Online Travel Agents (OTA)
- 13. Travel Technology
- ITE HCMC is the leading international tourism event in Vietnam and the Lower Mekong Subregion for both inbound and outbound markets.
- After 16 successful editions, ITE HCMC has constantly grown in terms of scale, the number of participating businesses and the quality of buyers.
- ITE HCMC is the travel gateway of Vietnam where the cultural and unique characteristics of destinations across Vietnam are introduced to foreign visitors and buyers, to help domestic and international travel businesses strengthen linkages and diversify tourism products as well as looking for business opportunities.
- Elevate your brands and products with a modern, high-tech online hybrid display booth that first launching for travel industry in Vietnam.
- Double benefits: Registering for a physical booth will get a free 2D Virtual Booth (virtual listing).
- An ideal platform for tourism businesses to restart, overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and shine again.
VIETNAM AIRLINES (EXHIBITOR)
BAMBOO AIRWAYS (EXHIBITOR)
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)
Tourism Promotion Organization for Asian-Pacific Cities (TPO)
European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM)
Taiwan Tourism Bureau
- The traditional model helps exhibitors directly introduce products/services to their partners and visitors.
- Suitable for domestic and international agencies, organizations, enterprises with representative offices and agents in Vietnam.