As the largest and most established international travel event in Vietnam, after 2 years of disruption due to the Covid-19 pandemic, ITE HCMC 2022 is coming back and will be organized in a hybrid format for the first time – a combination of physical and online exhibitions, in parallel with online activities within the exhibition framework such as online business matching, online conferences, live stream, etc. to adapt to the post-pandemic situation of Vietnam.
Register now to become the Hosted Media of ITE HCMC 2022, receive exclusive benefits and update the latest information about the event.
Press Release and News
- ITE HCMC 2022 - Press release No. 1
- 1. Logo ITE HCMC 2022
- 2. Key Visual ITE HCMC 2022
- 3. Rectangle Banner (300 x 100 pixel)
- 4. Full Banner (468 x 60 pixel)
- 5. Half Page Ad Banner (300 x 600 pixel)
- 6. Leaderboard Banner (728 x 90 pixel)
- 7. Medium Rectangle Banner(300 x 250 pixel)
- 8. Pop under Banner (720 x 300 pixel)
- 9. Square Pop-up Banner (250 x 250 pixel)
- 10. Vertical Rectangle Banner_(240 x 400 pixel)
- 11. Web Banner (720 x 308 pixel)