WHO SHOULD VISIT?
Besides trade visitors, ITE HCMC also annually welcomes public visitors that are planning to purchase and book tours for their next travels.
Admission to the public visitors is free on the last day of the event.
Public Visitor Profile:
- Travel consumers
- Corporate MICE Tour organizers
- Event Planners
- Corporate Travel Managers
- Companies with Incentive Programs
- Discover and select interesting travel products from over 40 destinations in Asia Pacific and other regions;
- Take advantage of the best travel deals on flights, accommodation and more;
- Win attractive rewards when participating in contests and lucky draws within the framework of the Expo;
- Enjoy and find out further information with great presentations about different cultures and countries, etc.
Meet Your Suppliers / Find New Products
- Accommodation / Hotels / Resorts
- Business Travel / Corporate Incentive
- Education / Training Provider
- Tour Operators / Travel Agencies
- Advice / Consultancy
- Convention / Exhibition / MICE Organisers
- Luxury Travel / Golf Tours / Cruises
- Transportation / Airline / Carriers
- Associations / Institutions
- Cultural / Eco-Tourism
- Medical Tourism
- (Health / Wellness / Aesthetics)
- Attractions / Theme Parks / Museums
- Edu-Tourism / International Student Recruitment
- Tourism Organisations / Tourism Promotion
- Travel Technology
The Expo is only open to public visitors on the 7th and 8th of September from 16:00 to 19:00 and September 9th from 09:00 to 19:00.
* All visitors can register onsite to get a Visitor badge before entering the Expo.